Our luxurious soaps are always handmade in small batches at our retail location in La Conner, Washington.
We spent months researching which oils would give us the most luxurious bar of soap possible. What we ended up with were eight oils that we thought made an amazing all natural, moisturizing, soothing, healing bar or soap with a rich lather and was very hard and stable so it would last a long time. In the end these are the 8 oils we felt made the best soap recipe.
- Coconut oil, palm oil, and olive oil as a base to create a very hard, stable bar or soap with a rich lather.
- Avocado oil which is rich in vitamins A, D, & E, and has a high percentage of “unsaponifiables” which are proteins in the oil that don't react with lye, helping to superfat making it excellent for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil which is an excellent emollient, and prevents dehydration of skin, is cleansing, anti-inflammatory and nourishing.
- Castor oil which acts as a humectant by attracting and retaining moisture to the skin. Castor oil also helps to to provide an even richer, more lush and stable lather.
- Mango butter which has many amazing natural benefits from skin softening, and soothing, to moisturizing and protective properties to restore flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells. Mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing and regenerative properties. Mango butter is also used for treatment of wrinkles and people who use it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within four to six weeks of daily use.
- Jojoba which is amazing for the purposes of skin care because its components have a striking similarity with that of sebum, an oily matter secreted by the oil glands present under the skin surface. It is this oily substance that gives the soft and smooth texture to the human skin and hairIt can bring down skin inflammation and is capable of killing some skin bacteria. For this reason, it is used for acne treatment. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be utilized for treating various skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis where the skin get inflamed. It has an amazing healing effect on the skin and can be used for treating wounds and minor infections like sunburns, cold sores, canker sores and warts.
To Use: Lather with water onto body, rinse.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Pure Essential
Our soaps are made by hand using our signature recipe, with the addition of aloe vera liquid to give each bar extra moisturizing properties. We use seven oils and mango butter...
Loaded with simple all natural ingredients our shave soap has all the healing and nourishing qualities of our soap with the added benefit of bentonite clay to give an extremely...