Loaded with simple all natural ingredients our shave soap has all the healing and nourishing qualities of our handcrafted beer soap with the added benefit of bentonite clay to give an extremely smooth and close shave while detoxifying the skin. Our bentonite clay shaving soap is also great for oily skin and as a hair and scalp treatment.
- Coconut oil, palm oil, and olive oil as a base to create a very hard, stable bar or soap with a rich lather.
- Avocado oil which is rich in vitamins A, D, & E, and has a high percentage of “unsaponifiables” which are proteins in the oil that don't react with lye, helping to superfat making it excellent for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil which is an excellent emollient, and prevents dehydration of skin, is cleansing, anti-inflammatory and nourishing.
- Castor oil which acts as a humectant by attracting and retaining moisture to the skin. Castor oil also helps to to provide an even richer, more lush and stable lather.
- Mango butter which has many amazing natural benefits from skin softening, and soothing, to moisturizing and protective properties to restore flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells. Mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing and regenerative properties. Mango butter is also used for treatment of wrinkles and people who use it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within four to six weeks of daily use.
- Jojoba which is amazing for the purposes of skin care because its components have a striking similarity with that of sebum, an oily matter secreted by the oil glands present under the skin surface. It is this oily substance that gives the soft and smooth texture to the human skin and hair. It can bring down skin inflammation and is capable of killing some skin bacteria. For this reason, it is used for acne treatment. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be utilized for treating various skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis where the skin get inflamed. It has an amazing healing effect on the skin and can be used for treating wounds and minor infections like sunburns, cold sores, canker sores and warts.
- Bentonite clay is a highly absorbent clay that pulls oils and toxins from the skin. Bentonite is also a good clay for shaving soaps because it adds a slippery silkiness to the skin to allow for a very close shave.
To Use: Lather with water onto body, shave, and rinse.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal.